Feedback : Rate us, how did we do?

Autobahn Imports Feedback

PleaseĀ  leave a feedback on our performance as your Automotive repair shop. We would love to hear from you to improve our services.

About Tech@Autobahn

We are an established Auto Repair Garage in Eugene, providing outstanding automotive tune up, quality auto repair and car services and automotive maintenance on all makes and models of European and Asian imported Vehicles in north Eugene in Oregon. Our ASE certified Master auto technicians are skilled in advanced auto diagnostics and precision car repair.
This entry was posted in Car Care Tips. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Feedback : Rate us, how did we do?

1. Shaun says:

Professional staff that are easy to talk with. Being a female at a service facility can be very uncomfortable and degrading even but not here. They listened, didn’t laugh at my noise immitations, and they treated me with respect. They have earned a customer for life. Quality workmanship at very reasonable prices.

2. Pat Davis says:

Great service – very professional staff. I’m very pleased with the service I received on my 2004 BMW 745i. I definitely feel confident in returning to Autobahn for future TLC for my beloved Bimmer.

3. Marni says:

Very pleased with the service I received. Like Shaun, I too am a female and didn’t feel disrespected. They listened and went the extra mile to try and sort out the issue with my car. Having just bought this older Jag, I know that Autobahn will be my mechanic for all it’s future needs. Thanks guys!

4. Mark says:

I have been taking my 1998 Audi A4 Avant to AutoBahn for 2 years for various services, i.e. oil changes, headlight electrical repairs, mics engine work. What I have recieved is professional and fair treatement. I have never been sold a sefvice or part that was not required. Matt, the newest service manager, was really great at putting a new short shifter into the Audi. He really is good and knowledgeable about cars. I look forward to many more years with them and plan on talking my wifes Mini in for it’s service.

5. Marty LaFave says:

I brought in my 2002 Eurovan camper which was having starting problems during hot weather. This ongoing problem has occurred for years, and was not solved by my dealer replacing the starter, ignition and relays. I brought it in to Autobahn while on vacation and within three hours they researched, diagnosed and solved my starting problem without any new parts. WOW. Thier staff was friendly, competent and efficient….and are truly advocates for great automobiles. I look forward to returning the next time I’m on vacation with the need for a great shop. Thanks Much!

6. Guy T. Anderson says:

The absolute best kept secret in Eugene auto repair. Thorough, friendly, highly skilled, professional, and above all, honest. These folks stand behind their work(rarely necessary) and are extremely customer oriented. They will take the time to explain the work that has been or needs to be done and why, help you anticipate any future work to expect and guide you to effectively taking care of your automobile. I’ve been using this shop for auto and pickup repair since February 2007 after they were recommended to me by Knecht’s Auto Parts. What a great referral as I’ve never been anything but completely satisfied with their work.

7. Jean-Michel Lattaro says:

Jean-Michel Lattaro writes:
    As we were driving from Vancouver, BC to San Diego, our radiator fan sort-a, kind-a blew up… We showed up at Autobahn Import unannounced and were welcomed very nicely. After quickly looking under the van, they realized what the problem was. Although they didn’t have the fan on location, they were super-nice, printing out off the internet the diagram of the missing part, recommending a neighbouring garage who had the part and charging me… 0.00$, nothing, nada, NOT A PENNY !! Wow !
    Shop Rating: Excellent